Monday, August 27, 2007

Tis the season...

for some Texas Tech football, that is.
Now, I'm not going to try to use sports lingo or talk Tech stats or anything - I'll leave that up to my husbo - but I do love me some football. Not as much as Jordan though... In fact, the other day I woke up to some very powerful Braveheart-like music coming from the other room. I walk in only to find Jordan watching Tech football highlights from last year with a giddy little smile on his face. And it's even cuter that Jordan specifically woke up early so he could watch it before church. Simply adorable, I tell you.
Anyhow, Jordan is the recruiting editor for RedRaiderSports.com and that means I get to take photos! I don't have much experience in sports photography, so it's been fun to learn... not only technical aspects of photography, but to learn the players and their positions and whatnot. So now when Jordan gets all pumped about football and starts rattling off players and positions, I halfway know what he's talking about... Hooray!

























1 comment:

4 Frames Photobooths said...

these are sweet britt...i wanna go out there with you someday!