Saturday, August 4, 2007

strebecks are fun


This week, I've been training to be a Starbucks barista. I think I just like calling myself a barista because it sounds cool and semi-important. But really, come to 4th and slide if you want a cup o joe... it's pretty fun getting to serve coffee and talk to people all day long.
The week ended perfectly with a day at the lake. I'm tellin you - the combination of amazing family, super duper husbo, a precious kid named avery and lots o water with a boat all make for a pretty fun day. Here are some shots from our little get-away! Ya know, the more times I have like this, the more I am reminded of God's grace... I sure don't deserve all this, but God is sure good :)








avery kisses are the best!


what a fox, huh? ladies, he's mine :)





brento bean


laynie dongle








somebody got in the strawberries


2 comments:

Sarah Huffman said...

cute pictures, girl! i want to get together and have a fun photo shoot sometime! one where we're models and photographers!! interested??
sarah

R.S. said...

great photos Brittany! (For future reference though, Avery makes a better model than Jordan)

Hope you guys are well-

much love from the Strebecks!